vegan bbq ribs & more
savoury seitan crowd pleasers!
Fire up the grill and let’s roll out the “ ribs” for this evening of truly tasty crowd-pleasin' party favourites.
You’ll learn how to trick up your Seitan to create a bunch of not-meat delights, such as a herb-filled “Kiev” fillet; how to colour your Seitan for flavour and plating; plus how to mould it into marinade-ready “ribs”.
This class is perfect for beginners and home cooks who want to learn how to prepare hearty and filling vegan meals.
On the menu
- Herb-filled crispy crumb "Chick’n Kiev"
- Savoury slice-able "corned beef"
- sweet and sticky "Ribs"
- How to make your own Seitan
- Methods and tricks to fill, colour, shape and present Seitan
- Step-by-step discussion of the recipes for the workshop
- Demonstration and hands-on cooking (in small groups) to follow recipes