PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWER
Learn how to prepare healthy and tasty vegan food at this workshop in Sydney
Optimal health, nutrition and fitness come hand in hand with choosing a plant-based diet! You can thrive on a diet free from eggs and dairy, build muscle and stay fit and healthy.
Join diet coach & vegan body builder Ben Saravia as he shares with you how to create delicious, balanced Vegan meats – that have all the protein you’ll ever need!
You’ll learn how to prepare delicious savoury dishes, including Vegan Chilli Sin Carne (that will warm your soul), Spanish Omelettes, Power Bars and snacks you can take with you when you’re on the go.
Ideal for beginners, experienced cooks and fitness fans who want to learn about vegan cooking.
On the menu
- Vegan Chilli Sin Carne - Mexican style Chilli with minced meat, black beans, Edamame and mung bean Pasta and Vegan Parmesan with wild rice
- Spanish Omelette - A vegan spanish omelette that is so simple but so delicious and comforting! Naturally gluten and grain-free and high in protein
- Raw Chocolate Chip Protein Bars – delicious nutrient dense protein packed bars for when you’re on the go. All goodness and no hidden nasties!
- Step-by-step discussion of the recipes
- Demonstration and hands-on cooking to prepare the dishes including making your own “minced meat”
- Discussion on plant based health and eating a balanced vegan diet
- Discussion of other vegan ingredients, substitutes and tips.
About your tutor
Ben is a plant-based wellbeing expert, diet coach & competitive body builder with a career in the fitness industry spanning 10 years. In 2018, he won the Australasian Natural Body Building South Coast Championships on a 100% plant based diet.