MAKER is Sydney's first all vegan shared commercial kitchen space
BECOME A MAKER MEMBER AND GET ACCESS TO A WHOLE STACK OF GOODIES!
HERE ARE SOME:
- Become a part of the MAKER family and get access to competitive full time, part time and casual rates plus ongoing business support and industry advice
- Work alongside & learn from successful business owners
- Not sure what to do with you product? Sell it in our coffee bar!
- Are you a food stylist? Use the space for photo + film shoots
- Want to host a workshop but don't have a space? Now you do!
- Want to RUN a workshop and get paid for it? Hit us up!
+ BASIC PRICING
- Full Time (14+ hours per week) - $1500 + GST per month
- Part Time (4-13 hours per week) - $30ph + GST
- Casual/One Off - $40ph + GST
+ ALL USERS
- Potential for sales in MAKER coffee bar
- Business guidance and support from established small business owners
- Advice on industry suppliers and appropriate processes
- Advice on website and marketing engagement
- Cross promotion on MAKER social media channels
- Opportunity to host MAKER workshops & get paid for it!
- Opportunity to engage with catering requests
- GST, outgoings, cleaning supplies, waste removal and equipment
- maintenance included in hire fee
- $35 one time registration charge applies
+ FULL TIME USERS
- 14+ hours per week
- Set weekly schedule
- Priority access in scheduling additional hours
- Permanent storage
- $1000 refundable security deposit
- $1500 + GST per week includes rent and outgoings
- Four weeks written notice required for termination of hire
+ PART TIME
- Between 4-13 hours per week
- Must purchase 24 hours minimum per month which can be broken up over time
- $500 security deposit
- $30 + GST per hour, includes rent and outgoings
- Two weeks written notice required for termination of hire
+ CASUAL, ONE TIME AND TEMPORARY USE
- $40 per hour + GST
- Cleaning fee may apply ($50)
- $400 security deposit
+ PHOTO AND FILM SHOOTS
- Shoots can be booked up to weeks in advance
- A $1000 security deposit is required to secure your booking
- If last minute filming is required, we charge a $250 fee to re-arrange existing schedules for your shoot
- $1000 minimum daily
+ PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES/WORKSHOPS
- We've teamed up with Sydney Community College to offer up a range of workshops. If you'd like to be part of that drop us a line!
- Alternatively you can hire the space and run your own. Private cooking classes/workshops not run through MAKER can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance
- $400 security deposit is required to book your class - Once you have paid this, it will be available for any future classes you may book in our space
- Private classes/workshops are $275 for up to 4 hours, with a maximum of 12 attendees
- We will provide seating (if required) and all major equipment for your class
- You must bring your own small equipment and knives
+ OTHER BITS
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
Security deposits are fully refundable provided that you have paid all rent on time, and that you have caused no damage to our facility. If there are any outstanding monies owed, they will be deducted from your security deposit. You must request the return of your deposit, as many of our users keep their deposit in place to be able to resume kitchen use in future.
- TERMINATION OF ONGOING KITCHEN USE
One month advance written notice is required for full time users, and two weeks advance written notice for part time and casual hires. Security deposit will be forfeited if written notification is not received 30/14 days prior to termination of use.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you have booked kitchen time, you are responsible for paying for those hours. While we understand that things come up, we have committed those kitchen hours to you and expect you to follow through with your financial commitment.