vegan baking: Bread!
Do you need to kneed? Love a loaf? Crave the carb?
In this hands on workshop you’ll receive expert guidance as you learn how to make the perfect vegan breads. From choosing the right flour and leveaner to kneading, shaping and baking your carb creations!! 100% vegan natch!
You’ll take home the skills and knowledge you need to continue baking in your home kitchen.
On the menu
- an all purpose dough great for loaves
- a quick yeast-free Irish soda bread
- an enriched yeasted dough ideal for buns & sweet scrolls
- A bunch of exciting flavour options for both sweet and savoury doughs so you can personalise your creations!
Sadly we can’t provide gluten-free alternatives for this workshop but check out our 100% gluten free workshop below!
vegan baking: gluten free!
You don't have to miss out on all the good stuff as a gluten-free vegan!!
What if we told you that gluten free baking doesn’t have to be daunting? Well it’s not! There’s nothing dry or bland about this hands-on and totally tasty workshop! Learn the secrets to success when baking without the big 3: gluten, eggs & dairy.
Join Kate from The Vegan Teahouse to take a look at both popular and unexpected substitutes for wheat flour, bake up a storm of versatile customisable recipes (that taste reeeeeally good!) and learn everything you need to set yourself up for baking success in your own home kitchen!
On the menu
- Almond and Pistachio cookies
- Chocolate peanut butter blondie
- Lemon and blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin and sage scones